About the role
- Review current activities, advise, and oversee the planning, promotion and management of new activities.
- Oversee the marketing where relevant to fundraising, sponsorships, grants or philanthropic correspondence.
- Advise or assist with ideas to promote events to local businesses, local community, animal welfare groups and bunny owners.
- Conduct meetings with the president and relevant members of the committee when needed to move the fundraising forward.
This role offers the successful candidate experience in building and working with a small management group, developing and managing fundraising/events and playing a key role in shaping Rabbit Runaway Orphanage’s future.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a charity or community group would be an advantage.
- Previous experience with grants and philanthropy would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to empathize, engage and communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Dedication and commitment to the role is essential
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise to achieve quality outcomes
- Proven organisation skills, experience in fundraising an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team, as well as the ability to work well independently with minimum direction
Please forward expressions of interest or applications via email to Dr Judi Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
RABBIT RUNAWAY ORPHANAGE is a non-profit organisation and operates as an incorporated association. It is a public charity, run by a small volunteer committee and dedicated volunteers. The Orphanage receives no government funding and is reliant on donations and fundraising efforts to undertake vet care and prepare the rabbits for rehoming. It is an entity that belongs to all people that care about the welfare of pet rabbits.
How to apply
- Please review our website for past and current events and to familiarise yourself with our activities.
- Please email with expression of interest in this role.
- Informal meeting with the Orphanage to discuss activities moving forward..
- Interested applicants are welcome to phone if they have further questions regarding this volunteer role.
Please quote in application: Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.