About the Role
Youth Off The Streets’ goal is to see that no young person is denied the right to education, safe accommodation, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, counselling and other support services aimed at breaking the cycle of disadvantage, abuse and neglect.
Fundraising is the life blood of our organisation and in order to achieve this goal we need energetic and forward thinking people on our committees and in this regard we are looking for interested parties to join our Development Committee to continue the growth of our fundraising initiatives.
The primary role of the Development Committee is to assist the Youth Off The Streets Limited (YOTS) Board of Directors in fulfilling its responsibilities by reviewing:
- The current status of YOTS fundraising and strategic income generation initiatives.
- Proposals for both general and specific purpose fundraising activities and ensuring that they are consistent with the underlying goals and values of YOTS.
- Developments in fundraising and income generation, including corporate partnerships, in the not-for-profit sector with a view to recommending any suitable initiatives to the YOTS Board.
The committee has the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that fundraising and income generation initiatives are budgeted and regularly monitored and that this information is communicated to the Board on a regular basis.
- Undertaking regular reviews in respect to the efficiency and effectiveness of current initiatives and making appropriate recommendations to the Board.
- Assessing the appropriateness of new fundraising and income generation initiatives to ensure they align with the goals and values of YOTS and, where appropriate, making recommendations to the YOTS Board.
- Reviewing key elements of YOTS annual strategy plan and ensuring that there are appropriate fundraising and income generation mechanisms in place to support any major new service initiatives.
- Considering, and if appropriate, formulating new and innovative fundraising and income generation strategies in consultation with YOTS Senior Management and making appropriate recommendations to the Board.
If you have knowledge, skills and experience in any of the following areas:
- Development, implementation and evaluation of an integrated multi-channel fundraising or sales or business development strategy,
- Program funding initiatives in education, vocational training and/or youth employment schemes
- Donor and key stakeholder engagement strategies
- Fundraising or business development,
- Marketing, digital and or hard copy,
- Understanding of current and emerging fundraising environment and best practice, or
- Knowledge of national and state/territory fundraising legislation
and are interested in joining us please click on APPLY NOW or email your application to email@example.com
Only those selected for short-listing may be contacted.
Successful applicants will require a full probity checks.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9330 3551
Please quote in application: Development Committee via Pro Bono Australia.