About the role
The Parkinson’s NSW Board is responsible for the vision, strategy, policies, governance, financial stewardship, and risk management of the organisation. Candidates with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Revenue generation across business development
- Lobbying and government funding and advocacy
- Parkinson’s allied services or other service delivery
- Financial management
Successful applications will:
- Be passionate about providing services for people living with chronic conditions
- Be committed to the purpose and values of Parkinson’s NSW
- Believe in philanthropy and support fundraising programs that provide most revenue.
About the organisation
Parkinson’s NSW is a for-purpose organisation striving to make life better for people living with Parkinson’s, their families and carergivers.
Our purpose is to connect people living with Parkinson’s with the right support, at the right time and in the right place. We provide essential services and programs including:
- Education and information programs
- Counselling services
- A network of Support Groups across NSW
- Parkinson’s Specialist Nurses
- An InfoLine staffed by a team of Registered Parkinson’s Nurses and Allied Health professionals
- Assistance to access NDIS
How to apply
Expressions of interest
This is an exceptional opportunity for purpose-driven and values-aligned leaders seeking to join a professional and active governance body with a commitment to building services for people living with Parkinson’s.
To express your interest, email your resume and contact details to: email@example.com.
Please quote in application: Expressions of interest in joining Parkinson’s NSW Board via Pro Bono Australia.