About the role
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking grant writer to help us seek out and apply for grants and philanthropic funding. The role is supported by our Director and can be done from home.
- Understanding the mission and values of the organisation
- Basic understanding of social enterprise business structures
- Identifying grant funding opportunities
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals
- Maintaining calendar of upcoming grant opportunities and applying within deadlines
- Maintaining basic records of grant applications
The ideal person for this role has excellent written communication skills, proficient with Word and Excel, ability to meet deadlines, and excellent organisation skills.
Rough Patch will offer you administration support, and like all of our volunteers, you are entitled to discounted books and mental health resources sold via the shop.
About the organisation
ABOUT ROUGH PATCH
Rough Patch is a mental health service with a difference. Using an innovative social enterprise model that has never been done in Australia, we offer counselling on a sliding fee scale to make it more affordable and accessible. We also have a mental health shop that stocks a counsellor-curated collection of books, mental health resources and self-care items to support better mental health.
Read more about our innovative model here: www.roughpatchcounselling.com
Visit our mental health shop here: www.shoproughpatch.com
How to apply
To discuss further or apply for this position, please contact our Director, Amber Rules via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 7226 0809.
Please quote in application: Grant writer via Pro Bono Australia.