About the Role
Lively is a social enterprise that employs young jobseekers aged 18-25 to spend meaningful time with older people, helping them learn how to use technology as a tool for connecting with friends and family, pursuing interests and maintaining independence.
Through our programs and services, we achieve three key areas of impact:
– Young people transition out of unemployment into meaningful and fulfilling work.
– Older people feel more supported, connected and included.
– Young and older people become more connected, breaking down isolation and negative ageist stereotypes.
You can read more about us at www.lively.org.au/about-us/.
We’re growing rapidly, and we need an injection of core funding to hire new team members and take our work to the next level. That’s where you come in!
We’re seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, results-driven individual to seek out grant and funding opportunities, and to work closely with the CEO to write and prepare grant applications. The volunteer will also seek out and connect with prospective donors and benefactors.
We’re looking for a team member who believes deeply in what we do, knows how to sell a strong and compelling vision, and is excited about attracting the resources we need to grow. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
– A great communicator (both written and verbal)
– A skilled relationship builder
– Comfortable exercising initiative and working independently
– Outgoing and proactive, and not afraid to jump on the phone for a chat with potential funders
Ideally (but not essentially), you’ll have experience in a grants and fundraising role, or networks in the philanthropic sector.
If this sounds like you, or if you’re interested in learning more about the opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please give us a call or email through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0430661405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Grants Manager via Pro Bono Australia.