About the Role
This volunteer position enables Land Of Welcome to
• Increase the number of volunteers for Land Of Welcome and for the organisations it supports.
• Maintain and extend volunteer engagement
Your contribution to the achievement of Land Of Welcome’s objectives will be recognized by a formal certificate of appreciation. A job well done may open new opportunities for you with people within our network who might benefit from your skills.
• Recommend volunteer recruitment strategies and action plans
• Test the action plans. Measure results and draw lessons.
• Prepare information for audience members at University Fundraising activities.
• Attend Land Of Welcome events and at least 6 picnics
• Respond to volunteer applications through websites like Probono Australia
• Promote through organisations including churches, mosques etc
Experience successfully recruiting and managing volunteers for other Not for Profits
About the organisation
Land Of welcome is a not-for-profit association of volunteers focused on making Australia a more welcoming community. In our vision of success, new Australians with a refugee or asylum seeker background, feel welcome and valued, and settled Australians have discovered new perspectives and are actively involved in positive change.
Our core activities include monthly friendship picnics, volunteering in projects that facilitate the successful integration of new Australians, and generating funds for projects benefiting new Australians.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447296003
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Land Of Welcome Volunteer Recruitment Manager (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.