About the Role
If you are passionate about exercise and mental health and love writing then this may be the role for you!
Who are we?
Mood Active is a not for profit community service provider that offer exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive. As a result, we are looking to expand our operation and this has created a need for several volunteer marketing roles to help us get the word out about Mood Active!
What does the role involve?
This particular marketing role is a working from home position. It reports to the Marketing Manager where responsibilities could include:
• Working on content in line with our scheduled topics as outlined in our marketing plan and activities calendar.
• Creating content appropriate for digital, print and multi-media marketing materials. This includes content for: our website,
blogging, brochures, videos, animations, newsletters, email, direct mail, and editorials with minimal direction and input with
the purpose of driving brand awareness, thought-leadership and attracting prospective clients.
• Producing regular content across our online channels (website, social, email, blog)
• Developing briefs for designers and developers that clearly define asset creation e.g. for our website redevelopment
• Creating copy that is specific to certain channels and audiences
• Editing and formatting articles
Skills and experience required
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communication, retail or related field
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
• Strong writing, editing skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in a way that is understood by both technical and non
• Reliable copy editor and proofreader
• Experience with a content management system
• Ideal – graphic design, photo-taking and video-editing skills
• Experience with creating content for organic results (SEO)
You will need to provide your own equipment such as laptop and phone
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Marketing Consultant – Content Creation and Writer via Pro Bono Australia.