About the role
As a Mentoring Program Director, you will serve an important role in leading the
delivery of a successful and impactful mentoring program. Working closely with a
team of 3 program officers, you will play a role in delivering a high quality program
whilst driving growth of mentor and mentee outreach.
- Plan and coordinate the two annual mentoring intakes with the team to ensure
smooth mentor recruitment and mentee onboarding.
- Lead the strategic outlook of the program to ensure the program’s direction is
aligning with its operational strategy and Theory of Change.
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as language centres and external
- Work with the team to develop and implement ongoing evaluation procedures.
Growth and Innovation
- Assess current processes/structures and optimize operational efficiency to enable
growth and greater outreach.
- Innovate and ideate ways to empower refugee youth and generate greater impact
within the program.
- Liaise with internal marketing team to ensure that the program’s marketing needs are
- Work with another program director to lead and support a team of program officers in
About the organisation
At Happy Brain Education, we believe that meaningful learning opportunities can transform the lives of young people and empower them to achieve their potential.
We work to ensure our students have access to high quality and holistic education experiences including academic support, mentoring and extracurricular activities that complement their learning. Through this, we support young people in pressured circumstances to thrive and contribute to their community.
How to apply
Apply via : https://bit.ly/2UZkuyW
Please quote in application: Mentoring Program Director via Pro Bono Australia.