About the Role
PaKT4Change is a profit for purpose organisation that is leading social change through creativity and connection. Our mission is to engage kids, youth, families and communities in therapeutic music opportunities that disrupt harmful cycles, build skills and promote change.
Through collaboration and capacity building, PaKT4Change enhances and prioritises the sustainability of outcomes for a better Australia.
As a skills-based board, we are seeking two energetic and driven professionals to join us in implementing real and meaningful change in the lives of families in Australia. Ideally, you will possess:
• A creative, contemporary and collaborative approach to working with a board.
• A personal interest and passion in supporting the valuable work of Pakt4Change.
• Commitment to and understanding of the principles of good governance.
• The capacity to support Pakt4Change through application of time and skills/expertise.
• Capability to engage philanthropic interest and contribute to annual fundraising budget.
Fundraising and Partnerships
• Professional experience in developing fundraising strategy and income generation initiatives across traditional and digital channels.
• Ability and experience in developing productive and engaging strategic relationships.
• Willingness to explore initiatives to build relationships with major donors.
• Experience assessing and recommending strategic improvements to existing fundraising operations
Risk and Compliance:
• Experience in managing areas of major risk to the organization.
• Ability to support organisational compliance with respect to legislative obligations and executive responsibilities.
• Assist board in maintaining solid governance structures through risk management and compliance program
• Capability to oversee internal audit on organizational risk and compliance processes
• Assist board to support CEO with implementation of improvement processes
For further details of these positions please contact the PaKT4Change team at email@example.com or Toni Day (Board Chair) on 0408 981 918.
Expressions of Interest Close September 18th, 2017.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0408981918
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director (Voluntary) via Pro Bono Australia.