About the Role
Volunteer with Girl Guides
Inspire & Empower Girls & Young Women
PR & Communications Coordinator – Northern Sydney Region
Would you like to get involved in your community and help girls develop skills for life?
We are looking for someone to coordinate our PR and Communications for the Norther Sydney Region. With more than 2,000 youth Members and 200 Adult Volunteers, the Northern Sydney Region stretches from the Northern Beaches to the Hills District to the Inner North Shore.
No previous Guiding experience is necessary just a willingness to learn more about the principles of Guiding and to use that as the basis for co-ordinating communications and PR opportunities that get the message out about how we make a difference to the lives of girls, young women and adult volunteers.
By volunteering you can:
- Make a difference to girls’ lives
- Learn new skills, develop and extend your existing ones
- Be part of a team of like minded women
- Give your CV a boost by developing your PR and communications skills
- Develop lasting friendships with a diverse group of volunteers
- Take action on issues which affect the lives of women in Australia and overseas
- Have lots of fun!
All volunteers are asked to complete a Working with Children Check
For any questions about the position call 0447 555 325 or email email@example.com
To find out more about Girl Guides visit our website www.girlguides-nswact.org.au.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447555325
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: PR & Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.