About the role
Amnesty International Australia’s Vision – We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We are looking to appoint an experienced human resources practitioner to our Remuneration Committee. The Remuneration Committee is established by the Board to optimise Amnesty International Australia’s remuneration activities and to improve the transparency of processes related to remuneration principles, policies and practices.
This is a volunteer role.
Selection Criteria & Time Commitment
Expressions of interest are welcome from individuals who have qualifications or demonstrable experience in one or more of:
- More than 10 years experience as a human resources practitioner, either in a corporate, Not-for-Profit or consultancy;
- Experience in human resources policy and strategy ideally with a focus on remuneration of senior leadership;
- Current knowledge of remuneration trends and strategies.
- Experience in working with Not-for-Profit organisations
Committee members need to take membership of Amnesty International Australia. Not a member? You can join here.
It is anticipated that approximately four meetings will be held per quarter, which will typically be via Zoom after business hours.
Availability to prepare for meetings by reading documents and undertake tasks between meetings is also required.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of interest should be addressed to the Chair of the Remuneration Committee, sent to email@example.com and include:
- A current CV which covers your background and experience relevant to the role,
- A cover letter, maximum of two pages, and
- Notification of how you became informed of this vacancy.
Expressions of Interest close on 2 October 2020, at 5.00pm AEST.
It is expected that shortlisted candidates will be interviewed between 12 and 16 October with an appointment made on 30 October.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Chair of Remuneration Committee
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Remuneration Committee Member via Pro Bono Australia.