About the Role
Seeing Eye Dogs are looking for a Social Media Volunteer to assist in moderating, posting content & reporting on a new Seeing Eye Dogs – Puppy, Foster & Breeder Caring facebook page.
• To view and moderate the new Seeing Eye Dogs – Puppy, Foster & Breeder Caring Facebook group.
• To respond to posts as required on facebook (with the appropriate consulation from the Seeing Eye Dogs staff)
• To regularly and frequently post and share content (with the appropriate consulation from the Seeing Eye Dogs staff)
• Keep abreast of and promote Seeing Eye Dogs services and activities
• Improve engagement with the online community by researching and implementing new activities, in consultation with the Supervisor, that improve user interface and increase Seeing Eye Dogs traffic in the facebook group
• Provide regular reports to the Supervisor on social media activities and review on an ongoing basis information relevant to successfully building the online community
• Report on facebook activity e.g. number of members, number of posts etc.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +61428010843
Please quote in application: Seeing Eye Dogs – Social Media Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.