About the Role
HerSpace is currently seeking a responsible Stakeholder Engagement Officer who will utilise their warm manner and proactive attitude to develop meaningful, strategic relationships with the organisation’s donors. This role offers a unique opportunity to work within a small, dedicated team of individuals who are invested in your long-term development. As the main point of contact for all donors, you will gain invaluable experience in stakeholder management, fundraising and communications within a not-for-profit setting. Additionally, the position will enable you to develop strong interpersonal, written communication and strategy skills.
The role is 8 hours a week and the duration of position is 12 months (with a possible ongoing role that can be discussed at end of this project term).
– Experience working on marketing and fundraising campaigns (preferably including follow-up communications to develop donor relationships).
– Capacity to confidently engage with donors, supporters, partners and general stakeholders on a regular basis.
– Very strong interpersonal and networking skills.
– Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
– Intermediate written communication skills.
– Understanding of women’s rights and gender equality issues.
– Working knowledge of social media (Facebook and Twitter), Google Docs, WordPress and/or MailChimp.
– Experience developing online payment and donation systems.
To apply for this role, follow these steps.
1. Please complete a cover letter responding to the Key Selection Criteria of the position, and send it with a copy of your CV to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject line.
2. Please be sure to address the Key Selection Criteria in your covering letter with tangible examples of your experience
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Stakeholder Engagement Officer via Pro Bono Australia.