About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering innovative litter and waste recovery programs to communities across Australia and the globe.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge has a keen readership of Scavengers ready to chew through a variety of inspiring and conscious content on our blog – both written and digital. We’re looking for a number of Scaevngers to be our team of content creators and keep our content regular and reliable.
The primary function of this role is to support Seaside Scavenge in delivering creative and inspiring content to our readership.
- Share stories from Seaside Scavenge events
- Interview relevant ambassadors and deliver to readership in unique way
- Create content intended to inspire people to be conscious consumers
- Educate readership on topical information relevant to the environmental movement
If you love writing and would like to put your skills towards cleaning up the planet, then this gig could be right up your alley! We’re looking for a new Scavenger who is:
- Familiar with using written and/or digital platforms to tell stories
- Reliable and self-motivated to work within our Redfern office and at home
- Capable of creating polished pieces of content
- Personal interest in sharing stories on environmental topics such as marine pollution, single-use plastic and the fast-fashion industry among many more
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘I’m your Storyteller!’ with the following and nothing else:
- Short cover letter on how you are our Scavenger (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Ana Jane Linke
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Storytellers via Pro Bono Australia.