About the Role
About the role:
The Parks Community Network Inc. (Parks) Board is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Treasurer.
The Parks Board comprises a dedicated group of skilled professionals and community
representatives and adheres to high standards of governance. The Treasurer, as a Board member,
will make an important contribution to the work of our organisation.
The Treasurer would be expected to:
• Commit on average 3 hours per month to Parks meetings and associated tasks.
Join as a member of The Parks Community Network Inc. to be a member a person must live or
work in the Fairfield, Liverpool, Holroyd or Bankstown Local Government Areas.
Skills and experience:
The Treasurer would have developed the following skills and experience:
• A willingness to engage in the full range of governance matters raised with the Board.
• Collaborate with the CEO and Accountant on the annual budget, external audit and annual
• Current knowledge of not-for- profit financial governance and taxation regulations.
• Experience in advising a board of financial strategy, project financing and its risk profile.
If you would like to apply or find out further information about this position, please contact Tairyn
Vergara on (02) 9609 7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should comprise a CV and a single page Cover Letter which articulates why you would
like to join the Parks Board as its Treasurer.
A current National Police Check are mandatory requirements for Parks Board Members.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : (02) 96097400
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Treasurer via Pro Bono Australia.