About the role
CanTeen’s iconic fundraising event National Bandanna Day (NBD) is celebrating its 25th year!
Once again, we are looking for passionate volunteers for our street sales on Friday 25th October.
Join us as we hit the streets to raise much needed funds to help support young people living with cancer.
When: Friday 25th October is our official National Bandanna Day, however there are shifts available leading up to that date too. You can volunteer for the whole day or as little as 2-3 hours.Shifts run between 7:00am-7:00pm (dependent on
Where: Various selling locations around Sydney CBD and across Australia.
What: Sale of our fabulous bandanna merchandise and pens
Why: Every day another 63 young Australians have their world turned upside down by a cancer diagnosis. By taking part in National Bandanna Day you will raise funds to ensure no young person goes through this journey alone.
– Selling 15 bandannas covers a counselling session for a young person, where they get professional support dealing with the complex emotions and feelings associated with cancer.
– Selling 20 bandannas means a young person can attend a Recreation Day, which allows them to take a break from the daily pressures of living with cancer.
– Selling 100 bandannas allows one young person living with cancer to attend a weekend (3 day) program. This might be a Good Grief camp where young people can learn about grief and loss associated with cancer.
How to get involved?
1. Apply here and we will send you a volunteer registration
2. Register and choose your shift time and location.
3. Receive an email confirmation with your details
4. We’ll be in touch with everything you need to know
5. Turn up on the day, sell bandannas and have fun!
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0481384493
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Volunteer for National Bandanna Day 2019 in Sydney! via Pro Bono Australia.