About the role
The volunteer will:
- Assist the management and staff in managing audit records
- Assist the administration in managing and maintaining records
- Compile, gather and organize reports, documents, and records
- Assist with the processing, scanning, and indexing of records
- The commitment for this project is until 25 June 2021
- We require one to four days per week.
- Starting time is 9:00 am
- Immediate start
- Free parking is available
- A travel allowance of $15 per day if worked over 4 hours per day
- We are 900m from Maylands train Station
- The 67, 68 and 950 Bus stops in front of our clinic
About the organisation
Paediatric Nursing Services and 360 Community is purely focused towards the pledge of supporting chronically ill children as well as children with additional needs and their families to ensure the best outcomes. Paediatric Nursing Services offering a seamless holistic integrated approach to accessing Healthcare and Disability services
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Volunteer position in Admin and Office support via Pro Bono Australia.