About the role
The Trusts & Foundations Coordinator is a volunteer role that supports School for Life’s Philanthropy team to research, identify and develop opportunities to generate and/or increase income from Trusts and Foundations and grant making bodies. The position will suit somebody who enjoys research tasks and who has great attention to detail. The location of this role is flexible.
- Undertake research to identify and qualify Trusts and Foundations whose funding priorities align with School for Life’s programs to help secure and grow revenue from philanthropic grants.
- Help prepare and submit, in a timely manner, compelling and well researched proposals and grant applications tailored to the interest of specific Trusts and Foundations.
- Establish an accurate grants calendar showing philanthropic grants for which School for Life is eligible and tracking key deadlines for application, progress reporting and acquittal submission.
- Assist with grant administration duties including preparing and submitting progress and acquittal reports.
- Relevant qualification and/or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to develop high quality funding proposals, reports and grant applications.
- Understanding of the benefits and importance of applying, accepting, administering and acquitting philanthropic funding proposals in a timely and professional manner.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to work flexibly, independently and as an effective team member whilst maintaining high levels of sensitivity and confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
About the organisation
School for Life believes that every child deserves a safe childhood and the opportunity to realise their full potential through a quality education. We work closely with families and local communities in developing countries to ensure that all children have an equal opportunity to thrive and succeed. We know that education is the most powerful tool for fighting poverty.
How to apply
Please use the "Apply now" button below or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Volunteer Trusts and Foundations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.