Comprised of Pro Bono Australia’s most popular and insightful webinars of 2018, this masterclass will equip you with new skills and inspire you with new ideas in order grow your impact-driven organisation in 2019.
Our Best of 2018 Masterclass covers a range of topics, so you and your organisation can make the most of the webinars on offer. This year’s Masterclass includes webinars on:
- Government Engagement
- Impact Measurement and Evaluation for Small Scale Programs
- How to Pitch with Impact
- Coaching Volunteers Through Organisational Change
- and; Understanding and Exceeding Funder Expectations
Curated with not for profits in mind, each of our expert presenters brings a wealth of experience, expertise and ideas to fuel you up as we head into the new year.
This Masterclass is valued at $250 – plus a bonus $75 value in webinar books. Get yours today for only $130!
What does the Masterclass include?
The Masterclass is an instant permanent download of audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for each webinar.
Purchasing a ticket for this masterclass will provide you with a permanent download of materials for:
Expert presenter Neil Pharaoh uses leading policy and funding examples to guide you through:
- Why it’s important to focus on government relations and how to focus the whole organisation.
- The role every team member can play to develop successful relationships.
- What elements, strategies, structure and expertise are essential to developing advocacy, engagement and campaigns.
- What you can do to make sure your policy issue remains relevant and practical.
Presented by experienced evaluator Taimur Siddiqi, this session uses examples from organisations that have been supported and mentored to give you the ability to:
- Understand your needs when evaluating a small scale program
- Develop your theory of change and measure impact in phases
- Analyse and report impact data
Join presenter Tom Hull to gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- The art and science of pitching for funding
- How to make your pitches land
- The elements of a successful pitch
Presented by Sara Sterling, Penny Aquino and Megan Cassar and curated specifically for a not-for-profit audience, you will gain exclusive insight into:
- Why leading change for volunteers is unique
- A brief overview of the ADKAR change management framework
- Three practitioners experiences leading change
Watch this webinar, presented by sector expert Jo Garner, to learn about:
- Key trends in funder expectations and funder feedback
- Gunder stewardship best-practice to maintain and grow existing funding relationships
- Forward planning to ensure grant-readiness and exceed expectations of potential funders
- Avoiding common grant application mistakes
Seen one but not the other? Not a problem! You can purchase the individual Post Webinar Packs via the links above.