The Post Webinar Pack is now available for purchase. It includes:
Audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for the webinar. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last. It includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
By 2020, up to 40% of workers are expected to be part of an agile workforce. This means flexible hours, remote work spaces, and the ability to service clients and employees anywhere at any time.
Why is this change important to for-purpose organisations?
This trend is inevitable and vital to for-purpose organisations that often ramp up for major events and projects by using independent contractors, part-time staff and casual employees. Offering more flexibility can also help for-purpose organisations compete with the private sector for staff.
So how do you make this growing trend work for your organisation? What are the key challenges? How can you establish healthy and productive relationships with workers you rarely see?
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn:
- the pros and cons of being a more flexible employer of independent contractors and less-traditional employees
- ways to make the most of relationships with agile and mobile workers
- how not to trip over the legal and tax lines that define different working relationships
- our experienced contractors’ list of best and worst things that clients do
- how an innovative organisation stays connected to its flexible employees and contractors in 17 countries.