About the Role
Working closely with the Sales team and Events and Communications Managers, this role will be instrumental in building and increasing the FCA’s profile. This is a role well suited to an individual who has the initiative and get-up-and-go to drive the marketing function, influence marketing strategy and support the team in continually building membership engagement and revenue.
No two days are the same in this dynamic environment and as such you will be a creative problem solver with impeccable organisation skills, keeping on top of the many competing marketing priorities across each facet/service of the organisation from membership, sales, events, publications and education.
A core component of this role is the organisation and marketing of the FCA’s yearly National Franchise Convention. Supported by the events and communications teams, you will create engaging conference content, participate in the advisory committee and establish key marketing initiatives such as website, branding and collateral to ensure it is an experience that franchise members cannot miss.
The ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of members from different industries is a must and you will be proactive, adaptable and keen to support the rest of the team where needed. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maximising the Association’s awareness, stakeholder value and financial positioning through the effective execution of the Marketing strategy;
- Coordinating the marketing function, creating, implementing and managing marketing initiatives and activities;
- Working with various departments and stakeholders internally and externally (membership, sales, events, education and publications as well as FCA Partners) to develop and implement marketing initiatives and/or collateral to drive member engagement;
- Conducting market research;
- Working within the allocated budget and managing spend;
- Producing marketing content and collateral including videos, presentations, case studies, brochures, and other promotional material; and
- Tracking and reporting on key marketing benchmarks and providing feedback for improvement.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following: • A degree in marketing or a related area;
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the Not for Profit industry although not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effectively interacting with commercial partners, technical resources, and other key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience developing marketing materials, proposals and collateral;
- Intermediate working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop;
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Proficiency in conducting market research;
- Ability to think creatively to problem solve;
- Organisational skills to plan and deliver projects in a timely fashion; and
- Excellent technical writing competency and experience.
Please note, some international and interstate travel will be required to attend conferences and expos.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Organisation
Our client, The Franchise Council of Australia Limited (FCA) is the peak body for the $146 billion franchise sector in Australia, representing franchisees, franchisors and service providers to the sector. As the peak body for franchising, the FCA provides an important role in the promotion and representation of franchising and continues to add value to its members by providing a range of services relevant to franchising.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300717721
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.