About the Role
Seeing Eye Dogs Marketing Advisor
Do you love dogs! This Melbourne based role could be perfect for you.
This role is to support Seeing Eye Dogs (a division of Vision Australia) to promote its services including recruiting puppy carers and Seeing Eye Dog foster carers and increasing awareness of Seeing Eye Dogs in the community.
The role is initially a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension to 12 months. The role is locatexd across two sites at Kooyong and at the Seeing Eye Dogs tranining centre in Kensington.
– Develop the social media content strategy in conjunction with the Communications Team
– Responsibility for executing the social media strategy for Seeing Eye Dogs with a focus on recruiting puppy carers and foster carers
– Use social media & other channels (e.g. events) to maximise awareness of the work of Seeing Eye Dogs
– Work with the Seeing Eye Dogs team to identify and coordinate the delivery of events that maxmise awareness of Seeing Eye Dogs with the vision impaired community and fundraising community
– Manage web content on teh Seeing Eye Dogs website and work with the digital team to maximise SEO
– This role will also support the Vision Australia Western Australia client services team with their marketing activity (approximately 1.5 days per week with support delivered from Melbourne).
– Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with Vision Australia’s policies and procedures.
Essential job competencies
– Must love dogs!
– At least 5 years social & digital media experience
– A strong background in delivering marketing initiatives and managing and coordinating events
– Strong stakeholder management & communication skills
– Develop, coordinate & implement marketing programs for a variety of campaigns (web, blog, edm, social)
– Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related discipline an advantage
For more information:
Contact Theresa Russo (Executive Assistant to the Vision Australia Chief Marketing Officer) on 0466 681 013 for more information.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0466681013
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: SEDA Marketing Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.