About the Role
The Senior Manager, Strategic Directions and Planning reports the Executive Director and sits on the Executive team with responsibility for identifying assess and deliver on growth opportunities and suitable funding for CatholicCare. This will include;
• Facilitate the development, implementation and communication of strategic business plans.
• Development of medium/long term proposals that identify new markets, competitive services and products that position CatholicCare at the forefront of the social care sector.
• Engaging with and building sound working partnerships with external agencies, government departments, community and political representatives
• Managing tendering, grants and fundraising
• Managing the interface with CatholicCare’s external communications agency
• Fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
• Representing CatholicCare in relevant industry forums and working parties ensuring our ongoing contribution to sector evolution
What you will need to succeed?
You will have a Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline with relevant knowledge/experience of business development in social care related environments and:
• High level of skills in developing and implementing strategic and /or business plans
• Proven track record in delivering on new business opportunities in government, non-government and/or NFP environments.
• Pragmatic approach with the ability to effectively manage competing demands and priorities
• Ability to develop innovative solutions on limited budgets in line with organisational strategy and business need
• A proven ‘doer’ with strong focus on execution within small agile teams
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Senior Manager, Strategic Directions and Planning via Pro Bono Australia.