About the Role
- Contribute to the shaping of a new and progressive peak body organisation for dementia
- Would suit a fundraising manager with an events and generalist fundraising background
- Maternity leave cover – full time for 1 year with potential for a further 12 months extension
As Fundraising Manager Special Projects you will manage and drive the delivery of key fundraising events and take the lead on new developments, campaigns and initiatives within the Dementia Australia fundraising team, with your responsibilities including:
- Project managing vital assignments from conceptualisation to completion
- Leading teams to produce and run events and campaigns
- Managing event and campaign budgets, reporting and analysis
- Developing and nurturing relationships with corporate and community organisations
- Writing, editing and coordinating a broad range of communications
- Acting as the liaison point between Dementia Australia and the network of sister organisations in other states to support and coordinate national consistency in fundraising brands
Benefits & Culture
- A flexible and supportive work environment
- Attractive staff benefits and salary packaging
- Onsite all day parking
You are target driven, creative, resourceful and adaptable with demonstrated fundraising expertise across all disciplines and a successful track record in:
- Strategic project management
- Event planning, coordination and management
- Managing a wide range of campaigns
- Communications support, particularly writing, editing and content development
- Sponsorship and community development
- Managing multiple stakeholders
About the Organisation
Dementia Australia (previously known as Alzheimer's Australia) is the newly formed national peak body and leading Australian organisation representing people with dementia, their families and carers.
In Australia, over 413,000 people have dementia, with an alarming 244 new cases each day and dementia now the 2nd leading cause of death in the country.
Dementia Australia delivers support services, raises awareness, fundraises and facilitates research and education into the prevention, delay and cure of dementia.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager Special Projects via Pro Bono Australia.