About the Role
- Newly created Executive position
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Leading Christian not-for-profit organisation
Due to ongoing growth, they are now seeking to appoint a highly talented Leader to build on their solid foundation and help shape the future development and growth of the organisation. As a key member of their executive team you will be responsible for the strategy and leadership of the income department streams and directors, ensuring overall delivery of the budgets and targets.
Working closely with the CEO you will provide exceptional leadership to support all areas of their business development including Sales, Fundraising and other revenue streams.
Specifically, you will be responsible for –
- Growing the strategy to develop numerous income streams.
- Working closely with and providing support to the Fundraising Director to oversee key campaigns and activities.
- Working closely with and providing support to the Sales Director to ensure key sales targets are achieved.
- Provide your direct reports with a clear vision and sense of direction.
- Mentoring, leading and developing your staff will be a key component of this role.
- Attending key client events and creating a sale and fundraising culture of excellence.
- Represent their brand out in the market and across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial orientation coupled with an ability to build ongoing growth, possess a good mix between strategic and operational skills, be highly organized and have sound business acumen.
You are a commercially astute leader who is strongly aligned to the values of this Christian organisation, who has unique ability to inspire others, to build excellent relationships with key stakeholders, including major donors and corporates and have a proven track record of success in leadership roles in the NFP sector where you have led and mentored highly effective teams in marketing or fundraising. The successful candidate will be looking for a diverse role that is more than just building revenue where you can truly contribute to making a real difference in the community.
About the Organisation
Our client is a highly respected Christian not-for-profit organisation who are leading the way in their sector. Having forged a significant reputation over the past decade, they are looking to continue to make a real difference in the lives of tens of thousands of people bringing hope and life to individuals and families across Melbourne.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Development via Pro Bono Australia.