About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the Community Fundraising Manager will develop the community fundraising portfolio by implementing initiatives to create and attract new community fundraising support for the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing an annual community fundraising strategy for POWHF, with a focus on creating and implementing initiatives that meet fundraising outcomes
• Actively building, developing and maintaining key relationships with community supporters, local schools, businesses and various stakeholders to ensure regular participation and growth in third party events
• Leading the implementation of digital marketing initiatives for community fundraising events which includes website content management, overseeing the online fundraising platform and email marketing
• Managing the execution of community fundraising events and initiatives
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of fundraising initiatives and campaigns
As the Community Fundraising Manager you will be a part of a passionate and successful team that truly makes an impact.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
• Experience and a passion for developing and delivering community fundraising strategies to achieve income growth
• Strong digital marketing skills across fundraising platforms
• The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take a collaborative, pragmatic and “hands on” team approach
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Flexibility to work out of hours and for extended hours during peak periods
• Must have full clean driving license
The team at Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation is collaborative, fun, passionate and hardworking. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much needed services they provide.
About the Organisation
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Ltd (POWHF) is the established health promotion charity supporting the Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick (POWH). Since 2004, POWHF has raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion at The Prince of Wales Hospital.
Led by Founding CEO, Associate Professor of Industry Leanne M Zalapa (Lulu) and an engaged and involved Board of Directors, POWHF’s dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment and facilities and special projects at POWH.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9279 2777
Email : Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.