About the Role
Are you wanting to make a difference to the lives of others? This position is an opportunity to use your writing skills and creativity to work with our small but dynamic team towards our vision of a world without MND
MND Australia has a part time Information Resource Development position available for an experienced, highly motivated individual with an information management and/or health related degree and strong oral and written communication skills.
The Information Resource Development Officer will work closely with the CEO and the MND Australia Team with responsibility to:
1. Maintain the MND Australia and MNDcare websites
2. Maintain our position as a provider of trusted and up to date MND information
3. Develop evidence based and best practice MND information for members, people living with MND and health and community providers in a variety of formats
4. Disseminate evidence based and best practice MND information to members, health professionals and the wider MND community to increase understanding of MND nationally
The position highlights are:
• Being an integral part of the MND community
• Flexible and friendly work environment
• Having a role that mixes information development and health expertise with raising awareness and understanding of MND
• Working with a close-knit dedicated team towards a worthy goal – a world without MND
Reporting to the CEO the role will be responsible for enhancing and developing our care related information resources to support our member organisations, people living with MND and their family members as well as health and community care providers and researchers. You will also be responsible for raising awareness and understanding of MND with the aim of creating a supportive community for Australians living with the disease.
Ideally with experience of working within the health, disability or education sector, you will be an effective writer and communicator and be creative and innovative in your approach. You will have sound planning and analytical skills and enjoy working as part of a small team. A relevant tertiary qualification in information management, health or equivalent is essential.
About the Organisation
Until there is a cure, MND Australia’s research arm, the MND Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA), will promote and fund the best research with the greatest chance of making MND treatable. MNDRIA is the largest independent funder of MND research in Australia funding 46 grants this year. See more at: www.mndresearch.org.au
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0408461932
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Information Resource Development Officer via Pro Bono Australia.