About the Role
OFFICE AND ACCOUNTS MANAGER, PER CAPITA
$60,000 – $65,000 per annum plus superannuation, based on experience. Salary packaging available.
One-year contract (renewable), full-time/part-time, based in Melbourne
We are looking for an office manager with account management experience and an understanding of not-for-profit compliance requirements to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Per Capita think tank in Melbourne.
Per Capita is an independent, progressive public policy think tank, dedicated to fighting inequality in Australia. We work to build a new vision for Australia based on fairness, shared prosperity, community and social justice.
The Office and Accounts Manager will be responsible for all office administration and account management using Xero, and support of the Executive Director.
The primary functions of the role will be:
• Managing creditors and ensuring timely payment of invoices
• Maintaining contracts
• Supplier liaison, including IT service providers, designers and printers, external consultants
• Managing office supplies
• Preparing monthly financial reports
• Maintaining relationships with external accountants and auditors
• Assisting the Executive Director with governance papers and board liaison
• Assisting with event management
• Other duties from time to time
You will have experience in a similar role and demonstrable skills in successful office management, preferably within a not-for-profit environment. You will have a commitment to the values and work of Per Capita. You will also have experience in dealing with stakeholders in the public service, government, community organisations and business.
• Strong administration skills
• Demonstrated account management knowledge, including experience with Xero
• Highly organised with good attention to detail
• Able to work independently and as part of a small team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work within a fast-paced environment
• Available to commence mid-late January 2018
As part of our commitment to flexible working we will consider a range of options for the successful applicant to fill the post. All options can be discussed at interview stage.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0400372738
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: OFFICE AND ACCOUNTS MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.