About the Role
- Join an organisation which provides transport services to MyAgedCare clients
- Would suit an experienced administration officer wanting a flexible working week
- Located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore
Benefits and Culture
- Working 3 days per week, on a flexible basis
- Be part of a successful team, located in Crows Nest
- Work in a fun environment where you can contribute to the wellbeing of the elderly
You will be responsible for providing a high level of administration and operational support to the team, with a focus on financial management.
- Supporting the general manager across varied administration and operational tasks
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, including reconciling the general ledger
- Coordinate board meetings, events and marketing collateral
- Work with MyAgeCare and RouteMatch systems, ensuring accurate reporting
- Manage IT, facilities and operational issues, highlighting process improvement opportunities
You have a good understanding of MYOB and be able to work in a timely manner and under pressure.
Your experience will include;
- Demonstrating strong financial acumen and attention to detail
- Skilled in producing P&L and balance sheets
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Provide a wide range of administrative support
- Knowledge of ISO (QMS) and WHS operational requirements
About the Organisation
Community Connect Transport believe that transport is key to participation in the community and that no-one should be emotionally, physically endangered or socially isolated because they lack access to transport. LNSCT offer safe, reliable, appropriate and affordable transport for all community members, enabling clients to attend doctors or hospital appointments, assist with shopping and include them in a range of social group outings.
This NFP are committed to providing a caring and supportive service to their clients, which is integral to the mobility of an ageing population.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration & Finance Officer – Part Time 3 days per week via Pro Bono Australia.