About the Role
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager (Events and Facilities), this role is based at the forefront of the organisation and provides a high level of clerical support to all areas of the business in addition to overseeing the day to day front of house operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Reception and Front of House duties – answering all incoming calls, managing incoming and outgoing mail, welcoming all on-site visitors with exceptional customer service
- Providing overflow administration to staff – typing and formatting of correspondence including mail merges, taking meeting minutes, document preparation and word processing
- Assisting the Events Team with catering and venue bookings, managing communication with attendees and third party stakeholders, IT and equipment set up and greeting attendees
- Managing stock levels for all office supplies
- Updating and maintaining website content
- Managing the internal RMS database and updating client and member details
- Proactively identifying new procedures and processes to improve efficiencies within Administrative support operations
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience working in Administration with a proven track record in Customer Service
- Excellent attention to detail – accuracy is a key component of this role
- Well developed organisational skills with the capacity to effectively manage competing priorities
- Polished and professional communication – you will be able to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders across the business whilst also being the first point of contact for clients and members
- Warm and welcoming demeanour with the ability to work within a team
Benefits & Culture
- Varied role that provides exposure to all divisions of the business
- Friendly, supportive and professional working environment
- Centrally located office in the inner suburbs of Brisbane CBD
- Genuine work life balance
- Competitive remuneration with leave loading and increased superannuation
About the Organisation
This organisation is the peak advocacy body representing and promoting the interests of Queensland independent schools. It works closely with all political parties, government departments and the community, promoting the policies and interests of independent schools and the parents who support them.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer – Client via Pro Bono Australia.