About the Role
Financial Accountant and Company Secretary
(22.8 hours per week – can be undertaken from 3-5 days per week).
• Generous remuneration package including base salary + super + salary packaging + employee benefits + workplace flexibility arrangements.
• Independent/autonomous role.
• Join an organisation committed to enhancing the wellbeing of school students
Peer Support Australia is a not for profit organisation working with schools to improve the social and emotional wellbeing of students across Australia. Peer Support Australia seeks an experienced financial accountant to perform finance tasks within the business to assist with governance, reporting and funding obligations and the day to day operations of the business.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (CPA or CA membership desirable)
2. Five or more years post graduate experience
3. Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with Australian Accounting Standards, relevant legislation, codes of practice and ACNC requirements
4. Sound knowledge of financial management and the acquittal of funding agreements
5. Demonstrated experience in budget development and operational financial analysis.
6. High level of computer literacy skills using Microsoft Office suite including advanced expertise in Excel, Xero and Salesforce
7. Competent in self-management and solution focused.
1. Not for Profit experience
2. Company Secretary Experience
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an employment pack which includes a detailed position description.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300579963
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Accountant and Company Secretary via Pro Bono Australia.