About the Role
• Provide outstanding customer service to Cancer Council’s supporters
• Support our iconic fundraising campaigns through front line calling services
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an engaging and organised Fundraising Officer to join the Supporter Experience Business Unit. Reporting to the Supporter Engagement Team Leader, you will:
• Provide exceptional front line telephone based customer service to our supporters
• Resolve complex supporter queries in a professional and compassionate manner
• Manage the end to end outcome of each call, ensuring calls are resolved on time
• Work across a number of iconic fundraising campaigns, providing administrative and operational program support
Utilise your flexibility and solution-oriented approach to customer service to provide outstanding frontline telephone based supporter care to our existing supporters.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in a similar call-centre customer service or related role AND experience in delivering high level office administration.
• Exceptional customer service skills, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage effectively over the phone
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to remain flexible and address complex problems as they arise.
• Ability to work as part of a team and facilitate a supportive working environment with people from a variety of backgrounds.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $50,535 to $55,725 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the division works to ensure appropriate funds are raised to support the Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values. This is achieved through best-practice high volume direct marketing and delivery of iconic events such as Daffodil Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Relay for Life.
The Supporter Experience Business Unit develops and drives the highest standards of supporter relationship management approaches across all of CCV’s mass market fundraising activities, to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises supporter acquisition; supporter journey management; supporter services; data analytics; supporter research; and supporter care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6140
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer (FCD.51) via Pro Bono Australia.