About the Role
- Melbourne location
- 2-year full-time contract
- Newly created role
In this full-time, 2-year contract, reporting to the CEI Director, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of CEI projects across a range of key CEI strategic activities, including research synthesis, translating and disseminating evidence, implementation science and evaluation. You will also contribute to the development of CEI to grow the Centre’s business and organisational capacity.
- Manage the design, planning and delivery of projects
- Develop and ensure the most rigorous methods possible are applied to synthesis and evaluation projects
- Effectively and efficiently manage clients and other project key stakeholders
- Follow research and evaluation quality control processes
- Contribute to developing the Centre’s business and organisational capacity, strategic competitiveness and continuous quality improvement
- Develop new competitive tenders and client proposals
- Work with Directors and proactively manage complex stakeholder relationships
What you will bring:
You will be a proactive and enthusiastic member of the team with a demonstrated ability to solve problems through informed, analytical and critical thinking. Your strong sense of integrity, professional ethics and commitment to evidence informed practice and policymaking will see you build and influence well-developed relationships and support the ongoing growth of CEI. Your highly developed interpersonal skills will see you engage with stakeholders effectively and impart high-level information clearly and in a manner that is understood by all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Significant work experience in an area related to the work of CEI
- Exceptional conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in managing client relationships and networks of stakeholders
- Experience in designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research, including formative and summative program evaluations using hybrid designs
- Knowledge and skills in the science and practice of implementing and improving evidence-informed practice in the social sector
- Strong team work skills and demonstrated capacity to manage successful project teams
What’s in it for you:
- Agile work environment with flexible work arrangements
- Flexibility in working hours to promote work / life balance
- Competitive salary reflective of skills and experience
About the Organisation
The Centre for Evidence and Implementation (CEI) is an intermediary organisation positioned between the domains of policy, research and practice within child, youth and family services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to achieve the most desirable life outcomes for vulnerable children, families and communities through informed use of evidence in practice, programming and policy.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.