About the Role
As part of the organisation’s Senior Leadership Team you will provide expertise, strategic direction and management across Fundraising, Partnerships and a Capital Campaign.
Along with developing internal and external relationships, building the trust and respect that drives fundraising initiatives across the organisation, your successful track record will ensure that all fundraising initiatives are operating at best practice levels withinthe sector, and are making substantial year on year improvements to achieve results.
The role requires leadership and contributing to nurturing a culture that upholds the clients mission, vision and values.
- demonstrated extensive experience in a senior executive management role across fundraising, partnerships and business development within a NFP or cause related environment
- demonstrated extensive experience in a senior executive management team, influencing and contributing to strategic decision making
- capacity to envision, articulate and operationalise fundraising/philanthropy related strategy and plans
- extensive leadership and management experience developing and nurturing relationships to drive collaborative change within an organisation
- a track record in setting and achieving business targets with a commitment to quality customer service
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and targets
- demonstrated experience with relevant financial management including budgets, financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- excellent written and oral skills, public speaking and presentation capabilities
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and ability to relate well to all levels of society
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
About the Organisation
Our Client is a multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
Apply for this Job
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager, Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.