About the Role
Responsibilities of the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Director Corporate Services will be responsible for a broad remit incorporating; Finance, ICT, Risk and Compliance, Legal and Contract Management, Asset Management, Major Projects and Strategic Planning.
This role will support a range of strategic projects including; the redevelopment of a new site, relocation of the corporate office and the commissioning of additional residential beds. In addition, the Executive Director will develop strategic and creative responses and approaches to long term financial planning and management.
Key selection Criteria
• A record of achievement in a similar leadership role involving Finance, ICT, Property and Asset Management, Risk Management and strategic planning
• Superior financial management skills and knowledge
• The capacity to formulate and communicate a vision and clarity of direction
• Sound strategic planning skills
• The ability to motivate, encourage and develop their team
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to foster effectively stakeholder relationships.
• A Tertiary Qualification in Finance or Business and CPA or CA membership.
The successful candidate will be joining an organisation with a high functioning Board and a CEO and Executive Team who have doubled the revenue in the last 3 years.
About the Organisation
Windana offers medically supported withdrawal programs in addition to its pioneering evidence-based, non-medical treatment programs. For Windana, effective recovery is about offering choices for people to take their lives in new, positive directions.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9699 2880
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Director Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.