About the Role
Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Job Reference No: VAC0431
• Apply your digital marketing, writing and design skills to health and wellbeing
• Work to improve people’s quality of life
• Located across St Kilda and South Melbourne
Are you a digital marketing and communications guru looking for an environment where your writing and creative prowess will be valued, and make a difference? An opportunity exists to work with the Executive to better communicate to our stakeholders, including current and prospective clients, staff, volunteers and other stakeholders.
You will possess the following:
• Experience in digital marketing and communications, including websites, Twitter, Facebook, EDM newsletters and other digital channels
• Able to use your graphic design and writing skills to communicate clearly to diverse audiences
• Strong project and time management skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude, with a commitment to delivering in the role
• High level of proficiency in:
o Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
o Adobe Suite e.g. In design, Photoshop, Page maker etc.
o Digital tools for managing EDMs, twitter and other digital channels
o Website content management systems
o Cloud based design tools, for example CANVA
Who We Are
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
Complete our application form directly via our website http://www.starhealth.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/
As writing is of critical importance to this role we want to see you shine in your cover letter and will also ask for an example of a policy piece you have drafted.
For further information about this role, please contact Service Experience Manager on 03 9525 1300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd May, 2018 @ 5pm
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0395251300
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.