About the Role
- Peak body for Community Legal Centres in Victoria
- 12-month fixed term contract, part-time (0.8)
- CBD location, travel throughout VIC required
Reporting to the Director of Sustainability, your role will be to scope, design, develop and implement business processes and a data standards manual for CLC’s in Victoria that will provide a consistent approach to data interpretation. The consultative nature of the role will see you collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders whilst managing all aspects of the project to a strict time line. You will:
- Form and lead a working group of lawyers to develop business processes
- Prepare initial definitions of the data standards manual
- Coordinate consultations with the broader CLC sector
- Liaise with interstate stakeholders and the National Peak Body (NACLC)
- Produce a business process manual and develop training program materials
- Roll out ‘train the trainer’ training to the CLC sector
You are a project manager with demonstrated experience interpreting data standards, applying data standards to complex databases and developing and running a training program. Ideally you have experience in a similar role for a member based organisation. Additionally you can demonstrate:
- An ability to plan, prioritise and meet project outcomes
- Superior time management skills in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement; ability to consult and collaborate diplomatically
A current Victorian driver’s license is essential as there is some travel required.
About the Organisation
The Federation of Community Legal Centres (Victoria) Inc is the peak body for community legal centres (CLCs) across Victoria. They lead and support the community legal sector in fighting for a fairer, more just community, support members to provide independent community-based legal services and advocate for social justice and a fair legal system.
Community legal centres are independent, not for profit community organisations. They provide free lawyers, social workers and legal education to the public, especially to people who can’t afford a lawyer, or who are facing injustice or inequality because of their race, gender, sexuality, class, religion or other identity. They fight for human rights, equality and environmental protection.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager – Data Standards via Pro Bono Australia.