About the Role
Corporate Services Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Corporate Services Manager to lead the support services of The Ella Centre as it makes the transition to individualised funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme, NDIS, and consumer directed services in aged care. The position is full-time. The Ella Centre is a registered NDIS provider.
Based in Sydney’s Inner West at Haberfield, The Ella Centre provides day support, community access, living skills and social support for people who are aged, people with dementia and people with a disability across Sydney’s Inner West. The Ella Centre has a current annual budget of over $3 million and a staff of 30 FTEs supported by volunteers. The Ella’s services are funded by NDIS participants, the NSW and Commonwealth Governments.
Established in 1975 as a community outreach program of St David’s Haberfield, The Ella Centre today is a partnership with St David’s and is an entity within the NSW Synod of the Uniting Church of Australia, working in collaboration with Uniting (previously UnitingCare) and other local providers.
Reporting to the CEO, and working in collaboration with the Service Manager, you will provide financial leadership for the growth and development of The Ella. You will oversee the internal systems that support the work of the services with specific reference to finance, information technology and human resources.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
• outstanding financial skills as demonstrated in previous financial management roles in the disability, aged care or community sectors;
• Certified Practicing Accountant with tertiary qualifications in business, finance and/or accounting.
• a demonstrated ability to develop and implement internal systems for the effective and efficient running of the organisation.
• high level computer literacy in contemporary finance and accounting software applications MYOB and Calxa, word processing, spreadsheets.
• a demonstrated understanding of the human resource and information technology needs for an organisation of a similar size to that of The Ella Centre.
• a strategic grasp of the changing landscape in the provision of aged and disability support services and associated funding changes under the NDIS and/or aged care reforms; and
• experience in managing and completing the financial requirements of multiple government funding contracts and an understanding of individual funding;
The successful applicant:
• will identify and plan with the CEO and Service Manager for the necessary support systems and structures for The Ella’s future service offerings; and
• will practice the highest levels of ethical behaviour and demonstrate a passion and commitment to the Ella’s service users and Carers consistent with the Ella Centre’s mission and values.
For a position description and further information contact the CEO, Phil Coller, firstname.lastname@example.org . Salary sacrifice is available. Applications addressing the criteria above and the key competencies in the position description to The Ella Centre via email or to Locked Bag 42 Haberfield 2045, by May 30th 2018.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0297985140
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Corporate Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.