About the Role
Would you like to work in a role where you can make a real difference to the lives of Australians? Better Caring is a disruptor in the health tech sector, transforming the aged care and disability support sectors, by providing the first online marketplace where Australians can find and directly hire the support they need. We’re on track to become a big company that improves people’s lives by making access to community support affordable and easy.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for establishing and growing partnerships with our key industry partners. You will be an expert in aged care and disability support sectors in Australia and passionate about transforming the lives of clients and workers in the sector. This is an opportunity to take a key role in a young, dynamic and ambitious start-up that is already attracting a great level of interest and investment.
The Key Account Manager is a high performing and critical national role in the Better Caring business. You will work closely with key stakeholders in the business to establish, grow maintain key industry relationships in the disability and aged care sectors across Australia. Key elements of your role will include:
- Managing key accounts with industry partners
- Measuring, reporting and assessing the effectiveness of key partnerships including identifying and incorporating continuous improvement into future activities
- Qualifying opportunities with new partners
- Fostering relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and broader industry organisations that are collaborative, innovative and focused on growth
This role involves:
Strategic Leadership – develop successful strategies to grow and maintain important industry partnerships.
Product Management – work cross-functionally with the customer engagement and engineering teams to ensure the Better Caring platform and offering meets the needs of our partners.
Business Development – use your exceptional networking skills to promote Better Caring within the industry. Present at conferences, meetings and events.
Industry Insight– keep abreast of industry changes and position Better Caring to take advantage of new regulations, innovations and approaches in the sector.
You are an exceptional networker with strong business acumen and existing contacts in the aged care and disability support sector. You have the drive and determination to meet aggressive growth targets, and experience creating successful business development strategies. You are self-starter who is interested in working in a small, fast-paced team. Your key skills and experiences include:
- an excellent understanding of client and worker experience within the NDIS and Aged Care sector;
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and communicate with a wide range of people;
- an ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- the ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once;
- the ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations and solve problems as they arise;
- a committed and flexible attitude to the job and the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and,
- good IT skills and attention to detail.
This is one of the most exciting roles in Australia in the disability and aged care services sector, and we’re committed to finding the perfect match.
People meeting the above criteria, including mature age workers and those with disabilities, are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
Better Caring is a disruptor in the health tech sector, transforming the aged care and disability support sectors, by providing the first online marketplace where Australians can find and directly hire the support they need.
At Better Caring we value our people and diversity. Making a difference is our passion. We offer a friendly and welcoming place to work at each day. We love celebrating success and wins as a team. Whether it’s bring in your pet day, family day, celebrating National Day of People with Disability or Melbourne Cup, we celebrate in our own Better Caring style which usually involves lots of fun and food. If you would like to find out more about Better Caring please log onto our website at www.bettercaring.com.au.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Key Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.