About the Role
- Looking for an opportunity to learn a lot and make a big contribution?
- Come help us to keep growing the suite of services and resources we provide our customers
- Do you need flexibility? This can be a FT or PT position
There will be lots to learn, and you will be involved with:
- Mapping new/revised standards into Standards & Performance Pathways (SPP) – our online platform for health and community service quality standards
- Reviewing and updating existing content to help our customers manage and operate confidently
- Conducting quality control of our online resources, and components of the online platform
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in standards and regulations in various sectors
- Assisting with consultancy projects with standards owners and Government departments
- Some data entry and administrative tasks
You will possess:
- The ability to research complex issues, drawing out key insights and produce practical summaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and sound IT aptitude
- Proven organisational skills and prioritising tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and identify areas for continuous improvement
- The tenacity to work on lengthy standards and compliance documentation
About the Organisation
We provide Australia’s leading online solution to help not-for-profit organisations manage their quality, risk and compliance requirements, and reduce their red tape burden. Our customers include over 1,000 community service and care providers around Australia, together with a number of Government departments and peak bodies. We help reduce their administrative burden of red-tape compliance, and improve their overall governance and quality systems.
We aim to provide our clients with the highest level of service and support, so that they can get the most out of our platform, and free themselves up to dedicate more of their time to providing quality services to their clients.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (02) 9569 1704
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Analyst – Online content and research via Pro Bono Australia.