About the Role
Due to a resignation, the Board is taking the opportunity to seek 2 non-executive directors to strengthen the current Board skills set, and to actively engage in WRLA’s preparation for the forthcoming Invictus Games and the World Cup 2021 in London.
The role requires monthly Board attendance. This is a pro bono position.
• Clear knowledge of director’s responsibilities and Board experience
• Significant IT, Communications and social media expertise (1 x Board Director)
• Significant Marketing and Sales expertise (1 x Board Director)
• Ability to read and understand financial statements and company accounts
• Sound commercial and strategic acumen
• Love of sports
• Empathy to WRLA’s cause
• Good judgement
About the Organisation
Wheelchair Rugby League Australia (WRLA) is a national not-for-profit sporting association.
WRLA was established in 2009 as an inclusive sport offering people with and without a disability the opportunity to compete in a variation of Rugby League.
WRLA values inclusion. Regardless of age, gender, race, ability, disability classification or amputation, all can play Wheelchair Rugby League at the same competitive level.
WRLA is currently preparing for the Invictus Games and the WRL World Cup 2021 in London.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0407702812
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Board Directors x 2 via Pro Bono Australia.