About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and develop new and existing corporate relationships for Guide Dogs Queensland in Brisbane.
This important position requires someone who is a professional with excellent interpersonal skills, who can demonstrate the ability to build valuable relationships. Our ideal candidate can preferably demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualified in business, fundraising or marketing related disciplines.
• Fundraising experience especially in retention of existing corporate partners and/or account management experience preferably working with a broad client portfolio.
• Ability to network, build and nurture relationships within the business community.
• A self-starter with an eye for detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and CRM databases.
• A warm, friendly and engaging personality.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Current drivers licence – travel is a requirement of this position.
To view our position description, please visit our website at www.guidedogsqld.com.au/careers/
About the Organisation
Established in 1960, Guide Dogs Queensland helps to provide Queenslanders who are blind or vision impaired with freedom, mobility and independence through our wide range of orientation and mobility services. We aim to keep people independent and mobile at home, in the community and at work and empower them to live full and active lives.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0735009092
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.