About the Role
Part-time – Digital Learning Advisor – Canberra Based Position In collaboration with team members, subject-matter experts and key stakeholders, you will lead and/or support a range of learning initiatives across different modalities and content areas that contribute to the objectives of the learning program – enabling ACFID’s member agencies and their staff to remain effective in the fight against poverty, inequality and injustice by enhancing their capabilities, improving their practice, and maintaining adaptive strategies and business models. In this role you will:
- Lead on the delivery of the Learning and Innovation team’s digital learning offerings, including webinars, eLearning and online resources.
- Support the broader learning and innovation program, including data collection and analysis, ongoing development of effective and innovative learning approaches, and the development and maintenance of ACFID’s learning policies, procedures and platforms.
- Contribute to the delivery of other learning events, including face-to-face workshops and ACFID’s annual conference.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience with digital learning, including site administration and content development for learning management systems (LMS), webinar or digital classroom coordination, and digital resource management.
- A proven ability to critique and analyse evidence, make data-driven decisions, and contribute to monitoring, evaluation and continuous improvement processes.
- Demonstrated qualities of initiative, adaptability, responsiveness, and creative thinking.
This position is offered as an initial 12-month fixed-term contract with the potential for permanency. ACFID offers a base salary of $72,981.92 to $84,927.77 per annum (pro rata), which includes a fringe benefits concession of $15,900, plus 9.5% superannuation.
About the Organisation
ACFID is the peak body for Australian non-government organisations involved in international development and humanitarian action. Our purpose is to lead and unite our members in action for a just, equitable and sustainable world.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8123 2229
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Part-time – Digital Learning Advisor – Canberra Based Position via Pro Bono Australia.