About the Role
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, this position supports the HR operations across the business. This is a busy role working within a small but mighty HR team. The is a 12 month contract to start immediately with the potential to be extended pending performance and business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the internal recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate and manage employment contracts, HR documentation and the Blue Card register
- Manage and deliver the company-wide staff inductions
- Provide support to the Human Resources Manager in performance management processes
- Act as Contact Officer and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Ambassador
- Provide HR guidance and support to all staff
- Assist with relevant HR projects as required
Skills & Experience required
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Human Resources and experience in generalist HR positions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate to advanced level
- Flexible and staff-centric attitude, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because it is provides exposure to all areas of Human Resources. Additional benefits include:
- Increased superannuation and salary sacrificing benefits
- Employee well-being program
- Brand new modern facilities that are centrally located
- Supportive Human Resources Manager as a professional mentor
- Collaborative, diverse and friendly working culture
- Fast paced environment where no two days are the same
About the Organisation
This is a medium sized, Not-for-Profit organisation that prides itself on being a global leader in delivering high quality educational products and services including professional development courses, online content and learning platforms.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.