About the Role
- Full-time, permanent role- Sydney CBD location.
- Dynamic role in a small, collaborative team
- Extended holidays and flexible working conditions
Are you a strong organiser looking for a dynamic role where your skills and experience in administration and coordination will help drive success in an RTO and NFP peak body?
The Centre for Volunteering is looking for an enterprising Learning and Development Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for:
- coordinating training and professional development programs
- identifying sector needs
- developing documentation including online course materials
- delivering some training to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities. You will also have excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you can demonstrate where you have exercised initiative and grown a program we would be keen to hear about it as the position will provide considerable opportunity for business growth and development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in administering and coordinating programs in an RTO
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) is essential with either Language, Literacy and Numeracy competency OR working toward the new Certificate IV qualification including this module.
- A Diploma in Training and Assessment or on the pathway to achieving this diploma is highly desirable.
- A background in teaching or related discipline is an advantage
About the Organisation
The Centre for Volunteering is the peak organisation for volunteering in NSW. The Centre is a not-for-profit organisation and includes Volunteering NSW, its service delivery arm, and the School of Volunteer Management (SVM), a registered training organisation (RTO code: 90031). With more than 40 years of effective operation we work with volunteers and our member organisations to support and promote volunteering in NSW. We provide volunteer matching services, training, research, advice and advocacy.
We provide an excellent CBD location (The Rocks) and our charity status affords generous tax concessions on salaries.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61282957011
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning and Development Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.