About the Role
- Use your technical skills to increase funding for childhood cancer research
- Independent national charity entering an exciting period of growth
- Based in Rosebery, competitive salary + access to NFP salary packaging
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Passionate team who love their work
- Close to public transport
- Based in a new upcoming area of cafés, dining and fashion outlets
You will develop and execute a strategic approach to the analysis and interpretation of data, contributing to the achievement of fundraising, marketing and communication initiatives for The Kids’ Cancer Project. In addition to providing high level data analysis and reporting, you will implement an effective data strategy and facilitate best practice data and donor relationship management including:
- Ensuring the Raiser’s Edge CRM system is leveraged to its fullest potential
- Developing processes and procedures to ensure all staff are trained and using Raiser’s Edge effectively
- Working collaboratively with team members to identify and respond to all analytic reporting needs
- Reviewing campaigns and ensuring accurate tracking and data capture
- Extracting segmentation queries for all fundraising channels as required
- Data modelling and predictive analysis to drive decisions relating to fundraising and communications
- Identifying growth areas for the business and providing recommendations
You have a strong background in data analysis and data-driven marketing. Ideally you have previous experience in a fundraising environment with a good working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM software. Additionally you will have:
- High level database administration – including data imports, exports, complex queries, data segmentation
- Experience using and applying data modelling, analytics and visualisation tools
- Working knowledge of SQL, Access, and advanced Excel techniques for data manipulation and extraction
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation
- A ‘can do’ and collaborative approach
- Experience working across multiple projects and project teams concurrently
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
About the Organisation
The Kids’ Cancer Project is one of the largest funders of childhood cancer research in Australia. Since 1993, with strong community support, The Kids’ Cancer Project has been able to contribute tens of millions of dollars to scientific studies to help children with many types of cancer.
The organisation is now embarking on a new 5 year strategic plan which includes ambitious plans to significantly increase revenue streams and income to support bold science to improve childhood cancer treatments. The Kids’ Cancer Project’s vision is to see a one hundred per cent survival rate for children with cancer while eradicating the harmful impacts treatment can bring.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Data Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.