About the Role
- Grow opportunities for older Victorians in need to access quality housing and care
- Raise funds through government, philanthropic and corporate grants
- Build a bequest program
- Fixed two-year contract (flexible, 8 – 1.0 FTE)
- Excellent salary packaging benefits!
This position plays a vital role in the sustainability and growth of OCAV. Reporting to the CEO, working closely with the communications consultant and executive team you will develop and implement strategies aimed at increasing philanthropic revenue. The major focus will be on grants and bequests along with fundraising events linked to our 150th.
As OCAV approaches its 150th anniversary it is an exciting time to engage and develop our supporter base.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow philanthropic and government grants resulting in increased revenue
- Build the bequest program for the longer term
- Develop, implement and manage fundraising events
- Research and identify philanthropic, corporate and community donors with a view to nurturing long term relationships
- Manage budgets and track/report on the success of philanthropic activities
This role would be suited to a person with experience managing a grants and trusts program, working in bequests and fundraising events where you have raised significant funds. You have a deep understanding and appreciation of best practice philanthropy combined with personal maturity and sophistication. You will have excellent writing skills, you are a team player and a self-starter.
What You Can Expect:
- $90k-$105k salary (FTE) plus superannuation
- Salary Sacrifice (up to $15,900pa)
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a long established, not for profit, market leader in affordable living for older Victorians.
- Be part of an exciting growth period for the Association, especially leading up to the 150th anniversary in 2019!
- Flexible work days
Bring your experience to a growing organisation committed to providing elderly Victorians with a dignified and engaged quality of life.
About the Organisation
The Old Colonists' Association of Victoria (OCAV) provides elderly Victorians with a safe and affordable home and ongoing care. Currently we have 4 villages, housing nearly 500 residents and over 300 staff and volunteers. Our unique, continuum of care and community style villages provide a happy and vibrant place to both live and work.
The demand for affordable housing for older Victorians in need drives our plans and ambitions to do more. We are committed to both innovation and quality in service delivery. We are actively building our profile as a leader in the provision of housing and care and constantly looking to strengthen relationships within the community.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.