About the Role
- Part-time between 0.6 – 0.8 EFT negotiable
- Fixed term until 30th June 2019
- Based across our Footscray and Collingwood sites
Our search is for a dynamic individual with:
- The strengths and passion that renders you capable of forming positive relationships that foster growth and development;
- Lived experience of mental illness and recovery;
- Strong project work skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and work collaboratively with a range of people from diverse backgrounds;
- Well-developed skills in facilitating community engagement and focus groups; and
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in community development, social work, or other qualifications complemented by significant relevant experience.
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where we can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference.
Our programs are delivered within a framework of strengths-based, recovery-oriented practice. We are committed to applying a co-design approach, working with consumers, carers and staff, to improve and re-design services, or create new ones. We deliver consistent, high quality recovery-oriented services by using the Collaborative Recovery Model (CRM) and ensuring competency in trauma informed care and family centred practice.
About this role
The Community Engagement Lead has been developed to work closely with members of the Practice, Research and Consumer and Carer Leadership Program, to provide leadership of key co-design initiatives. Developing relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and implement a comprehensive engagement and co-design plan, creating pathways for greater involvement of consumers, carers/family and staff in service improvement and re-design. As well as working closely with our Community Engagement and Co-design Lead, undertaking project work to successfully implement the community mental health co-design plan.
In addition to these characteristics, knowledge of experience based co-design models and or participatory action research, would be seen as an advantage.
Are you a proactive and motivated team player with a passion for mental health? If so, here is the perfect opportunity to join an organisation whose passion is to provide support to people living with mental illness. Do not delay – APPLY NOW.
About the Organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Engagement Lead via Pro Bono Australia.