About the Role
The Gift of Life Foundation is seeking Directors who are Sydney based and:
– interested in increasing the number of organ donors in Australia
– experienced in the use of social media to promote a cause
– collaborators and communicators who believe in the power of the community to drive change
– able to put their skills and experience towards making a difference
– experienced in project management and developing and working with partners
About the Organisation
The Gift of Life Foundation was established to make Australians more aware of our organ transplant crisis and encourage more Australians to become organ donors. There are approximately 2,000 people on transplant waiting lists at any one time and hundreds of Australians die each year while waiting for an organ transplant. The Foundation has recently included a link on its website (www.giftoflife.com.au) to enable direct contact with the Australian Organ and Tissue Authority to make registration on the Australian Organ Donor easier. The Foundation works closely with the Federal Government body Donate Life to increase the number of donors.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0411235585
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email the above address with your CV and Cover Letter.
Please quote in application: Director via Pro Bono Australia.