About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the primary purpose of the role is to lead, build and foster a culture of safeguarding across all Church entities with whom CPSL works. Alongside the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the Board of CPSL and for advising Church personnel in the areas of policy development and best practice in relation to all aspects of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar senior level role and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Delivery of improved outcomes through successful strategy development, delivery and execution.
- Highly developed data analysis and reporting skills that provide the platform to offer strategic advice.
- Comprehensive policy and training development and delivery.
- Proven executive networking, engagement and relationship building skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
This is a critical opportunity for a recognised professional who is seeking to join an organisation whose key focus is the wellbeing of children and vulnerable people. Your ability to deliver successful outcomes and to work alongside the CEO to engage stakeholders is paramount to your success in this role.
About the Organisation
Catholic Professional Standards Ltd (CPSL) was formed in response to the findings of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. Established by the Catholic Church in Australia, CPSL’s role is to develop National Catholic Safeguarding Standards, audit compliance with these Standards and publicly report the results. CPSL will also provide education and training with respect to the Standards.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director of Safeguarding via Pro Bono Australia.